Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catherine Now Available for Pre-Order

Yes, that's right, Catherine, the game from Atlus that nobody knows anything about, but that everyone wants to play is finally available for pre-order in the US. As of today, the release date is 7/26/11 for PS3 and Xbox 360. A cool thing about the game is that the two versions have two different covers. It would be cool if the covers were reversible like ADV used to do with their anime dvd covers. This might be the first time I choose a format based on which cover I like best. I'm kinda leaning towards the PS3 right now.





There's just something about this game that has intrigued me since the first time I heard about it. I'm very excited to see its release over here. Hopefully, it will have the option of playing in Japanese with English subtitles.





Atlus USA has a website up for the game but it doesn't have a lot of content. A new trailer and screenshots are about it for now. It would be so cool if this game became a surprise hit like Demon's Souls.  Here's the link to the Catherine site:   http://www.catherinethegame.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment