Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vita Launch Games Part 5



Lumines Electronic Symphony
Price: $39.99

My Thoughts: Well, I have two Lumines games already, one on PSP and one on 360, so why would I want this? It looks like the same old same old. Looks like it's much easier to play without using the touch functions. I wouldn't mind buying this game, but for $40? I don't think so. Mark it down to around $15, then you have my attention. This seems more like a downloadable game instead of a box release.

My Interest Level: Zero at this price






Michael Jackson: The Experience
Price: $39.99



My thoughts: ummmm, not much. This game already came out on every other system and can be had for less than $10 on DS or PSP. Not, I repeat, NOT a dancing game. This is a rhythm game where you have to touch the screen with certain motions and timing to the music. Who would be dumb enought to buy this game when you can get it for $30 cheaper RIGHT NOW?  And besides, who is getting the money from this game? His disgusting family? His fake children? Why are we even having to deal with Michael Jackson's money making schemes after he's dead.

My Interest Level: Below the nadir of the most negative





Modnation Racers: Road Trip
Price: $29.99


My Thoughts: This game actually looks pretty cool. I love the fact that you can design your own tracks and can interact during creation with the touch functions. PLUS, it's only $30. You know, to me, ALL lauch games for every system should be discounted since the system and games are unproven. I would be all for buying this game, except that I am not sure about the car handling. I remember I played the original Modnation Racers demo on my PS3, and I HATED the car handling. It felt like driving a brick. The demo told me all I needed to know. If you don't like the car physics in a driving game, it's pretty useless to play it. Maybe if they put up a demo of this game on PSN, I would be able to make a better decision on buying it.

My Interest Level: Some, but probably almost zero chance of buying it until I try the demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment