Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some Pics From Alice

The game starts out in dingy London, where everybody looks just as freaky as the creatures in Wonderland. Possibly they look even more disturbing. When I saw this first woman, yeah, that's a woman, I fell in love at first sight!



And then we have the awesome cops. Yep, he's beating the shit out of some poor schmuck. (That's Alice's striped arm)




Oh, and the beautiful prostitutes with breasts that look like pig tits!



Alice falls to Wonderland in one of the most beautiful sequences I've ever seen in my life. I took this pic just as her feet touched the ground.









Lastly, just two more shots I really liked. This crying statue shows up a lot, sometimes with water,  other times with black ooze and blood. The second pic I really liked because it reminded me of Dark Phoenix! She's actually hovering on a steam chimney. You can actually get an achievement if you let her hover there for 7 minutes!







No comments:

Post a Comment